Saturday, February 14, 2009

My New Favorite Tinted Moisturizer

Photobucket

I have had the Mac Mineralized Foundation since Christmas and i swore it was the best thing since sliced bread. As i got to use it more often i found my face looking super greasy at the end of the day as if i dipped my face in a sink full of baby oil lol. So i automactically knew that the spf in the foundation had something to do with this. I began thinking that i should just stop using the M.A.C foundation completely and just go au natural...... HELL TO THE NAAAAAAAW. First and foremost i do not waste anything i am given even if i dont like it. So i found a way to utilize the foundation by creating a tinted moisturizer. I absolutely love Olay products so i paired the Foundation with the Olay moisturizer for combination skin. I use 3 pea size amounts of Olay moisturizer with 1 pea size of the M.A.C foundation. I get good even coverage and my face doesnt get really oily at the end of the day. lol JEEZ I SAID MOISTURIZER AND FOUNDATION LIKE 80 TIMES IN THIS ENTRY... LOL HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww i do that 2 just plain foundation is 2 heavy on my face XP great post chica =]

    ReplyDelete